Seafood with pasta is delicious and a simple dish can be made quickly. Seafood in general is extremely good for you and loaded with healthy oils.
Containing seashells with a high content of vitamins, minerals, acids, which works to strengthen the immune system in the body reduces the chances of many different diseases and common such as colds, influenza, and other infectious diseases that weaken the immune system.
Enjoy a wide list of recipes from Perfetto pasta for the easiest ways to prepare seafood pasta deliciously, to enjoy with family and friends!
Italian seafood pasta
- 227 g Fettuccini Perfetto Pasta
- 200 g Mussels cleaned and debearded
- 200 g Shrimp
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Shallots, diced
- 15 g, Parsley
- 30 ml Cooking oil
- 9 g Capers
- Can of drained diced tomatoes
- 30 mL Grape vinegar
- ½ Lemon juice
- Bring water to boil. Add salt and Perfetto Fettuccini pasta and cook until done
- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add cooking oil and garlic, shallots and capers to the oil. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and grape vinegar and sauté for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add mussels to pan. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Shake the pan before removing lid and folding in calamari. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and then season to taste.
- Garnish with parsley.
- 1Pack Perfetto Vermicelli Pasta
- 3tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 5 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1C Peas
- ½tsp Cayenne pepper
- ½tsp Paprika
- 3C Vegetable broth
- 450gm Shrimps, shelled
- 450gm Clams, scrubbed
- 450gm Mussels, scrubbed
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Coriander, chopped (for garnishing)
- Lime (optional, for garnishing)
- In a large pan, sauté the onion, garlic and pepper with olive oil until getting brown colour.
- Add the spices and mix well. Add the dry pasta, peas and the vegetable broth, stir well and cover to cook the pasta, About 8 minutes.
- Press in the clams, mussels and shrimps into the pan and cover until well cooked, discard any unopened clams and mussels.
- Garnish with coriander and lime and serve hot.